2016 Annual Meeting of the
EASTERN SOCIOLOGICAL SOCIETY
My Day Job: Politics and Pedagogy in Academia
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel, March 17-20, 2016
As the number of pumpkins, ghosts and walking dead increase exponentially, we are reminded that October 31st looms. Good news! The cutoff date for abstract and session submissions for the 2016 Annual Meeting in Boston (March 17-20, 2016) has been extended to 9 pm on November 6, 2015. If you are preparing a submission for a miniconference, please check with your miniconference organizer to see if they are extending their deadline. Undergraduate poster submissions still have a cutoff date of December 15.
Cutoff dates for nominations/submissions for ESS awards are also fast approaching
- Candace Rogers Student Paper Award (Graduate Students) (October 31, 2015)
- Rose Laub Coser Dissertation Proposal Award (Graduate Student) (October 31, 2015)
- ESS Merit Award (October 31, 2015)
- Charles V. Willie Minority Student Award (October 31, 2015)
- Robin Williams Lecturer nominations (November 14, 2015)
- Site applications to bring RW Lecturer to a college campus (November 14, 2015)
- Graduate Student Travel Grant applications will be available on the website until Nov. 15th under Annual Meeting.